4th IACLE World Congress – Registration is closing soon
Read this email in
عربي – 中国人 – Français – 한국인 – Português – Español
Dear IACLE Members,
We have had a great response from our members for our upcoming 4th IACLE World Congress and look forward to sharing more exciting details over the coming weeks. The WC4 Team will be in touch with registered members over the next few weeks regarding travel stipend applications.
The 4th IACLE World Congress will take place at Conference Aston in Birmingham, UK, from 5-8 June 2023 and is timed to precede the British Contact Lens Association’s (BCLA) 2023 Clinical Conference & Exhibition in Manchester (9-11 June 2023).
Congress fees for IACLE members are free of charge (worth over $1,400 per person) thanks to the generous support of our industry sponsors. This includes:
- Participation on all four days, including the workshops, plenary sessions, and keynote presentations (normally $525)
- Four nights’ hotel accommodation, including buffet breakfast (normally $165 per night per room, based upon two people sharing a room). Attendees who would prefer a single occupancy room will pay a supplement of $70 per night.
- Lunch on all four days (normally $35 per day)
- Gala dinner ticket (normally $75)
- Luxury coach travel from Birmingham to Manchester in time for the BCLA (normally $35)
IACLE members will also receive an exclusive registration rate for the BCLA’s Clinical Conference & Exhibition (full registration rate is £750 and IACLE members pay £500). Look out for a discount code in the coming weeks.
There is still time to register for WC4. However, applications for travel stipends have now closed:
The workshops will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday of the Congress. There will be eight 90-minute workshops on both days with approximately 15 delegates rotating through each workshop.
- Monday 5 June – welcome lunch, plenary session, keynote speaker, drinks reception, tour of Aston University’s School of Optometry
- Tuesday 6 June – hands-on workshops
- Wednesday 7 June – hands-on workshops, Gala Dinner
- Thursday 8 June – plenary session, keynote speaker, transport to Manchester for BCLA attendees
A fully detailed program will be shared with attendees in the coming weeks.
We have also had a great response to our call for abstracts. Thank you to all our members who have submitted an abstract. The WC4 Team will be in touch over the coming weeks to let you know if your abstract has been successful. Abstract submissions are now closed.