Special Notice – apply now for FIACLE status
Congratulations to all who successfully passed the Fellowship Exam!
A successful outcome of the Fellowship Exam qualifies members to apply to become a Fellow of IACLE (FIACLE), providing they have held IACLE membership for at least one year and meet the FIACLE terms and conditions and member guidelines. If you would like to apply for FIACLE status, please fill out the application form by Friday 25 February. The IACLE Board of Directors will review the applications, and approval of FIACLE status will be issued in March.
For an IACLE member to be awarded Fellow of IACLE (FIACLE) status, they must:
- Have successfully completed the Fellowship Exam
- Hold IACLE membership for at least one year
- Continue to qualify as an IACLE member
- Be a financial member (fees are paid up to date)
- Promote IACLE educational goals and objectives
- Continue to contribute to contact lens education
- Participate in programs that advance contact lens education
Renew their FIACLE status every three years by completing a ‘Declaration of Participation’ form