Global Member Newsletter July 2019 – Special Notice
Welcome to our new IACLE website
Our redesigned website is now live at www.iacle.org with new features to provide even more support for our members. Take a look around the new site and check in regularly for all the latest news and essential IACLE resources.
IACLE’s website has a new look and even more educational and information resources essential to contact lens educators worldwide.
Our aim is to improve engagement with our 800+ members in 77 countries around the world and reach out to more educators to enjoy all the benefits of IACLE membership.
Among the features of the new site are:
- Enhanced design consistent with all our communications
- A clear sense of what we offer
- Easier-to-use functions and navigation
- Regularly updated Latest News of IACLE activities around the world
- Exclusive resources via Member Login (below), eg new Links to Useful Resources
- Member testimonials for a stronger message on the benefits of membership
- Easy newsletter sign-up and improved access to social media
- New cost-effective site management system
As Director of Administration Siobhan Allen explains, the IACLE website is the hub for all the resources that contact lens educators need to do their job, whatever their location or role.
Of the improved design and content, Siobhan says: ‘The new site delivers a contemporary, functional design with a fresh colour pallet. New images showcasing our IACLE family display what IACLE membership provides to contact lens educators around the world.
‘The homepage states concisely who we are and what we’re about, highlighting our programs and services while enticing visitors to explore our site further via call-to-action elements. Our new site is also mobile-friendly, which is key in 2019 as mobile accounts for approximately half of web traffic worldwide.’
All active members will receive an email providing updated access codes to the Member Login. If you have not received your email by early this week, please contact your local IACLE office.
Please send your comments and suggestions concerning the new website to Siobhan at firstname.lastname@example.org.