Why Join IACLE
Watch this short video explaining why contact lens educators around the world join IACLE and why you can’t afford not to!
IACLE has developed prestigious programs to maintain high standards of contact lens education around the world.
IACLE provides a range of educational materials and essential teaching aids to help you be the best in contact lens education.
IACLE welcomes eye care professionals involved in contact lens education. IACLE was formed in 1979 and since then IACLE has had over 2,500 contact lens educator join. We currently have over 960 active members in 79 countries worldwide (as of June 2020).
Our Membership Benefits
Join IACLE and you will gain access to many valuable benefits including:
- A global network of contact lens educators
- Essential resources such as the New IACLEContact Lens Course
- IACLE-developed and donated resources viaIACLE Resource Centres
- Assistance with curriculum development
- Effective student knowledge assessment and feedback
- Distance learning and continuing education opportunities
- IACLE Educator Meetings and Train-the-Trainer Programs
- Live Webinars and Discussion Forums
- Monthly updates on IACLE activities and contact lens news
- Recognition of excellence (Fellowship of IACLE)
- Liaison with IACLE industry partners
What our members say about IACLE…
“Joining IACLE has made a vast difference to my professionalism. It’s not only given me a better perspective but also recognition at all levels as a contact lens educator. Thanks and congratulations to Team IACLE for making the world small for contact lens educators.”Memon Usman As, Nagar School of Optometry, Ahmedabad, INDIA
“IACLE has greatly improved my contact lens knowledge, which certainly improves the quality of care that we offer to our patients.”Elena Gelado, Instituto Brasileiro de Treinamento e Pesquisa em Lentes de Contato, São Paulo, BRAZIL
“IACLE has excellent teaching materials for helping me prepare my lectures for students and keeps me updated with the latest contact lens knowledge.”John Ching-Jen Hsiao, Chung Shan Medical University Taichung and Nobel Eye Centre Taipei, TAIWAN
“Being a member of IACLE is really an honour and is well recognized by industry and colleagues.”Dina Kruger, University of the Free State, SOUTH AFRICA
“IACLE has helped me improve my knowledge, expand my vision in the professional area, and given me more chance to communicate with international colleagues.”Feng Xue, E&ENT Hospital of Fudan University, Shanghai, CHINA