Special Notice – One Year of T.L.C
IACLE celebrates one year of the TLC Initiative
IACLE’s Teach. Learn. Connect. Initiative to support its members, their students and the contact lens industry during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond has been a major success since it launched a year ago today.
- Almost 13,000 members and their students have tuned into global, regional and national TLC webinars
- Around 350 members watched lACLE’s two Virtual Conferences live online in September 2020 and April 2021
- A total of 303 students from eight institutions have access to the new dedicated Student Area within IACLETOP
- 1,385 students from 31 institutions across the globe have taken the Student Trial Exam virtually
- Social media activity has increased across all platforms, gaining over 4,400 followers across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
In our next global webinar series themed ‘Grow your contact lens practice‘, we will hear from world experts in optometry. The series starts with Brian Tompkins on the topic of ‘Business aspects of contact lens practice’ on Tuesday 7 July at 12 noon UK time (BST).