What IACLE Does
How does IACLE support contact lens educators?
IACLE develops and distributes high-quality resources and programs such as:
- The New IACLE Contact Lens Course
- Distance Learning Program
- Fellowship of IACLE (FIACLE)
- Fellowship Exam
- Interactive Case Reports
- Student Trial Exam
- Live online Web Lectures
- The IACLE Travel Award
- IACLE Contact Lens Educator of the Year Awards to recognise and reward achievements in contact lens education
- IACLE World Congress on Contact Lens Education
IACLE regularly conducts educational meetings and intensive training programs to maintain the standard of contact lens knowledge and develop the presentation skills of educators worldwide.
How does IACLE help grow the contact lens market?
- By identifying, recruiting and training contact lens educators
- By ‘educating the educators’ through courses and seminars
- By developing and distributing educational resources and providing training on their proper use
- By assessing the level of knowledge and skills of educators and their students
- By providing ongoing support such as continuing education to educators and practitioners