Online Resources for Members
Online resources exclusively available to our IACLE community. Upon joining our association members receive access to IACLE’s online resources via this website’s member log. Eventually all our online resources and programs will be moved to IACLETOP.
If you’re a member of IACLE and are experiencing issues logging into the member login or IACLETOP please email your their local office or our secretariat at: email@example.com.
Enhance your curriculum, increasing your knowledge with…
IACLE Contact Lens Course (ICLC)
- ICLC2020 is the latest version of IACLE’s Contact Lens Course
- Released in 2020, comprised of 6 modules containing 33 lectures it is exclusively available to members from the member login of our website and a free sample lecture is available. Learn more about our ICLC
- Student Resource – a transcript of the original ICLC prepared in 2013 is available from Free Resources. We suggest our members direct their students and colleagues there
A guide ‘how to use Case Reports’ and other information for members is provided in the member login where the Case Reports are available.
- IACLE Image Collections – PowerPoint files consisting of 100s of photographs of various eye conditions
- AOCLE Image Collection – PowerPoint file consisting of 80 photographs of various eye conditions
- Salazar Image Collection (released in 2016) – These images are the work of the late Ralph Salazar, a Venezuelan optometrist, and record almost 140 unusual anterior eye conditions. Read more
- Alcon Image Collection – Alcon has generously offered exclusive access to our members who are FIACLEs to their online image library. If you hold FIACLE status please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we can request access for you
Educational lectures & webinars – a wide range of educational lectures and webinar recordings include teaching tips and methods, e-learning and new technologies, practitioner contact Lens handling, soft lens evaluation, how to utilize IACLE resources and more…
IACLE Video Library – a DVD of selected professional educational videos from the original series released by IACLE on video tape. Most of the video clips have been supplied to IACLE by either the RGP Lens Institute (USA) or the Contact Lens Manufacturers Association (USA). Read more
IACLE YouTube Channel – We offer various resource materials and footage from meetings, lectures and workshops. Free for anyone to subscribe.
Slit Lamp examination – compliments of CooperVision available in English and Cantonese
Member Contributed Resource Library – IACLE members have created an international library consisting of a wide range of resources in a variety of languages (English, Chinese, Spanish, Dutch, Italian and Persian). The library includes articles, case studies, presentations, charts/forms and diagrams.
Industry Resources Library – a range of resources provided by IACLE’s industry supporters i.e. guides, video animations, image libraries and more..
Other IACLE Resources include…
Student flashcards – soft contact lens application, removal and lens care systems are the topics for the first in a series of Flashcards for students. Available in PDF, PowerPoint and Nearpod formats, IACLE flashcards have been designed to support the delivery of practical skills through summary sheets to highlight the key aspects of a particular skill.
Research Update – a monthly summary of interesting findings appearing in peer-reviewed journals to help members keep up to date with the latest contact lens research
Links to useful resources
IACLE contact lens fitting sheets and clinical assessment forms – for students providing them with a template listing the information students should record while examining a contact lens fit