Special Notice – Results of Board Election
IACLE announces the results from the Board of Directors election
We are pleased to announce the results from the Board of Directors election. The six candidates voted to fill Director positions are:
- Dr Shehzad Naroo – Aston University, UK
- Professor Philip Morgan – University of Manchester, UK
- Dr Etty Bitton – University of Montreal, Canada
- Dr Renée Reeder – University of Pikeville, USA
- Dr Byki Huntjens – City, University of London, UK
- Fakhruddin Barodawala – SEGi University & Colleges, Malaysia
Officers of the Association – President, Vice President and Secretary / Treasurer – will be elected by the newly appointed Directors. The Board is responsible for overseeing the wide range of IACLE activities and provides direction for the Association.
We thank all our members for taking the time to vote for the new Board.