The TLC (Teach. Learn. Connect.) Initiative is a new online education program and communications campaign to supplement IACLE’s existing educational activities as the recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic continues.
The TLC Initiative will include:
- A full program of live and recorded webinars on a global, regional and national basis to help educators and students adapt to new ways of teaching and learning
- A half-day virtual conference in September 2020 to ‘Bring the focus back to contact lenses’. The conference will examine the way forward for education, practice and for the contact lens industry
Look out for details in our new, monthly Teach. Learn. Connect. emails
- Our new teaching online platform – IACLETOP – which will become IACLE’s central point to access all IACLE’s online resources and teaching materials. A series of webinars is already available on IACLETOP and new resources will be added, starting with an online Student Trial Exam and new tools for teaching and learning practical skills
- Opportunities for industry to connect with educators and students worldwide
- Communications providing new information to support all sectors during the pandemic recovery, including IACLE’s first social media campaign
“IACLE already has a vast range of online resources and programs and is ideally placed to support our community of educators, students and industry with new methods of teaching, learning and connecting. The TLC Initiative will provide essential resources to help all of us to adapt to the rapidly changing situation, and continue to deliver world-class education to the practitioners of tomorrow”.IACLE President Dr Shehzad Naroo
Keeping Track of Events
We have created the IACLE Events Calendar accessible to members from the member login of our website which provides all dates and meeting information on all TLC Initiative events. This calendar allows members to add meeting details to their own calendars with the click of a button!
Contact Executive Manager of Educational Programs Nilesh Thite at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on global TLC Initiative events & your regional/country coordinator concerning local TLC Initiative events.
Check out how well our social media is performing since the introduction of the TLC Initiative:
June – July report
Connect with us via our socials – like and follow at: