Online and in-person educational program
About the TLC
The TLC (Teach. Learn. Connect.) Initiative is IACLE’s online and in-person education and communications program which complements IACLE’s existing educational activities to support members through their contact lens teaching career.
The TLC Initiative includes:
- A full program of live and recorded webinars on a global, regional and national basis to help educators and students adapt to new ways of teaching and learning
- Global Virtual Conferences
- Our teaching online platform – IACLETOP – IACLE’s central point to access all IACLE’s online programs, resources and teaching materials
- Opportunities for industry to connect with educators and students worldwide
- Communications providing new information to support all sectors during the pandemic recovery, including IACLE’s first social media campaign
Catch up on our monthly TLC Initiative e-newsletters
Connect with us via our socials – like and follow at:
“IACLE already has a vast range of online resources and programs and is ideally placed to support our community of educators, students and industry with new methods of teaching, learning and connecting. The TLC Initiative will provide essential resources to help all of us to adapt to the rapidly changing situation, and continue to deliver world-class education to the practitioners of tomorrow”.IACLE Vice President Dr Shehzad Naroo
Keeping Track of Events
IACLE Events Calendar accessible on our website provides all dates and meeting information on all TLC Initiative events. This calendar allows members to add meeting details to their own calendars with the click of a button!