Vote now for IACLE’s Board of Directors
Voting is now open for IACLE’s Board of Directors
We are pleased to announce that the vote for IACLE’s Board of Directors is now open and closes on Friday 28 May. Please note, this has been extended from the original date of 14 May.
The below candidates are standing for election. Please read through the campaign statements here before making your selections. There are six Director positions to fill, and therefore we request you vote for six candidates only. Officers of the Association – President, Vice President and Secretary / Treasurer – will be elected by the newly appointed Directors.
Please note, you must hold Full IACLE Membership to be eligible to vote. Your membership status will be verified before the vote is counted. Results from the election will be announced the week commencing 31 May.
Nominees standing for election:
- Shehzad Naroo – Aston University, UK
- Philip Morgan – University of Manchester, UK
- Etty Bitton – University of Montreal, Canada
- Renée Reeder – University of Pikeville, USA
- Byki Huntjens – City, University of London, UK
- Fakhruddin Barodawala – SEGi University & Colleges, Malaysia
- Yazan Gammoh – Al-Ahliyya Amman University, Jordan
- Raquel Gil Cazorla – Aston University, UK
Please direct any questions to IACLE’s Chief Executive Officer Bonnie Boshart